Employee Volunteer Sign Up Form & Waiver
- I am providing volunteer services under my own free will, and have not been directed to provide volunteer services by my supervisor or manager.
- I understand that I am not entitled to, nor will I receive any wages from my employer for my volunteer services.
- I recognize that my presence and activity as a volunteer, and not as an employee, may involve some element of risk, which I am willing to assume.
- I, the undersigned, do hereby waive and release any and all rights, claims, injuries, liabilities, damages, or lawsuits of any kind for myself and those of my heirs or assigns, which may exist or accrue in the future against my employer.
- I do hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, it’s various departments, personnel, employees, staff or agents from and against any and all rights, claims, injuries, liabilities, damages, or lawsuits of any kind for myself and those of my heirs or assigns, or of third parties, which may exists or accrue in the future out of, as a result of, or in connection with the duties, responsibilities, and work which I will undertake as a volunteer for .
- Further, I understand that as a volunteer I am not entitled to benefits or workers compensation benefits which may have otherwise accrued had I been acting as an employee.